Have a quick question or comment? Send a note to Joel and Karen!
Announcements / Reminders
With winter suddenly on the horizon, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Don't forget to plug in your HEAT TAPE starting November 1st!! Frozen pipes never happen at convenient times, and are expensive to repair.
- Street parking obstructs the plows, and can create potentially dangerous obstacles in slick driving conditions. Please remind your guests to use the Guest Parking areas throughout the park.
- Joel clears the streets in a different pattern each time he plows, as we attempt to disperse the snow AND be as fair as possible. If you're one of the last plowed out this time around, you'll likely be one of the first next time.
- Wintertime means tougher conditions for both drivers and pedestrians alike. Please TAKE YOUR TIME when navigating the park.
- Garbage cans and recycling bins can become snow-covered obstructions when left out. Please move these containers back from the road 3+ feet to avoid collision with the plows.
Dates to Remember
- Friday, November 10th is the last day for city leaf pickup. Leaves must be bagged and placed along the curb of Lovers Lane by Joel's maintenance building entrance (south side of the park).